For your convenience! All you need to do to have your dog's semen frozen and stored is...
- Collect semen from your dog
- Add the semen to the Cryo-Kit Media
- Place the semen-media in the Cryo-Kit
- Ship Cryo-Kit to ICSB Main Office
THOROUGHLY TESTED AND
DEVELOPED BY ICSB
BEFORE BEING OFFERED TO DOG BREEDERS.
|ICSB CRYO-KIT (Not including shipping)||$25.00|
|File Preparation, report to registry||$45.00|
|Semen evaluation and freezing|
|Up to first 4 vials (1 vial=1 insemination)||$200.00|
|For each additional vial over first 4||$60.00|
|Semen Storage – Per dog|
|$72 per year for each 30 vials or less||$72.00|
* media expires 6 months from delivery unless stored in liquid nitrogen